Content Specialists review, edit, and create relevant, quality content for all Kaplan Professional Products including written products, online programs, question writing and video products. Take responsibility for quality control of documents and products.
- Work closely with the product line managers to review written, online, and other media for quantitative and qualitative content regarding relevance, quality, and accuracy. Suggest improvements/additions to existing content.
- Participate as a team member by communicating project status and work with other teams to meet tight deadlines.
- Test products prior to release for content quality and technical aspects.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor to achieve organizational goals.
- Create new content, with particular emphasis on writing multiple choice format questions and creating topic reviews based on the Kaplan Way for learning
- Answer customer inquiries on content-related topics.
- Independently manage some product development projects.
- Participate in question and answer sessions during online seminars and faculty office hours.