We are currently looking for a creative and detail-oriented part-time copywriter to help us write engaging articles for our blog and newsletter. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience in B2B sales and/or has written for a business audience in the past and will work closely with our marketing team to develop and translate ideas into copy.
The copywriter we’re looking for should be able to clearly communicate Janek’s positioning and messaging to sales professionals and business executives while keeping an ever-present eye on critical details like accuracy, grammar, story flow, style, and tone.
- Ability to comprehend the full suite of Janek’s sales training and consulting solutions
- Working with the marketing team to devise and deliver creative concepts and strategies
- Ability to create copy for a range of projects, including but not limited to blog articles, newsletters, web site copy, white papers, and case studies
- Receiving feedback and using it to grow and improve as a copywriter
- Work independently to meet deadlines
Job Type: Contracted Work (up to 16 hours per week. Onsite at our office in Las Vegas is preferable but not required)
Compensation: $14.00 – $17.00/hour depending on experience