IXL’s upcoming component for learning Spanish as a foreign language will instill a love for the language in students of all ages! Students will practice their Spanish reading, writing, and listening skills like never before.
Engaging Spanish questions require engaging content–and that’s where you come in!
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 6 million students worldwide, is seeking creative, motivated content writers to join our content development team. In this role, you will work closely with curriculum designers and content editors to write elegantly crafted items for Levels 1 & 2 of High School Spanish.
This is a remote, contract position.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Create sentences for use in a wide variety of Spanish question types, including fill-in-the-blank, drag-and-drop, and multiple choice
- Compose paragraph-length passages and scripts for reading and listening comprehension questions, drawing subject matter from cultural topics and key language learning themes
- Write about engaging and varied topics in an authentic Spanish voice, bringing in culture as context when possible
- Meet writing specifications and requirements
- Work with our team of editors to polish and perfect your content