Contract is estimated to last 6 months and can work remote anywhere in the United States*
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare installation, configuration, operation, maintenance and end-user publications.
- Gather technical information, prepare written text, and coordinate layout and structure for both online, electronic and hard copy distribution.
- Research and incorporate available engineering information such as drawings, design reports, equipment, and test specifications.
- Interview product development teams and marketing teams, engineers and other technical personnel to provide accurate and comprehensive information that is appropriate for the targeted audience.
- Work with QA and Configuration Management teams to prepare and release documentation in accordance with product release schedules.
- Update and maintain all technical customer/client-oriented documentation (installation and configuration guides, pocket guides, quick reference guides, online help etc.) for Itron products.
- Using the proper tools and processes, follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Develop documentation plans for assigned projects. Track project schedule and keep Tech Comm manager informed of non-compliant progress.
- Use engineering tools and technology to access product information and push techcomm deliverables through to the release cycle.
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water.