At Ironhack we’re looking for a freelance writer to help us build out our blog and web content. Ironhack helps highly motivated people transition into a career that actually motivates them. Through our intensive 9-week “bootcamps” we teach people the fundamental coding or UX/UI design skills that will get them hired as junior developers or designers.
We are looking for a freelance writer who can put into words the amazing opportunities available through an Ironhack bootcamp.
As a freelance writer you will be responsible for:
- Researching the topics provided by the inbound marketing manager.
- Presenting rough outlines to be approved before writing the final piece.
- Writing pieces that target one of our four personas: career changer, recent college graduate, entrepreneur or people who want to level up their skill set.
- Write to engage “twenty to thirty-somethings”.
- Developing 600-2000 quality word pieces, no filler please.
- Deliver 100% original content that will pass Copyscape’s plagiarism checks.
- Analyse your text for readability using a tool like Readable.io.
- Proof and copy edit your own work
- Report directly to the inbound marketing manager.