Investopedia (est. 1999), a leading financial education platform, is hiring a Freelance Content Producer to review and improve existing articles to enrich the user experience and generate additional website traffic.
- Review articles against peers and identify articles that need to be updated, redirected, or merged.
- Review and update all links to ensure they are active and directing users to the right content across the website.
- Update existing metadata based on SEO best practices.
- Fix formatting issues.
- Choose, edit and add images, and label image captions and credits.
- Determine if an editor needs to review an article and why.
- Proficient in using a content management system
- Basic knowledge of how to size and scale images
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Well-versed in finance and business topics
- Use Excel-based project sheets to track work
Candidate will work on average 10-20 hours weekly, up to 40 hours weekly.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.