Investopedia.com (est. 1999), a leading financial education platform, is seeking a Freelance Financial Writer who can expertly cover fundamental analysis of publicly traded companies, accompanied with some light math and charting. The writer will produce insightful content to help Investopedia’s readers make wiser investment decisions.
- Write succinct, impartial, time-sensitive fundamental analyses based on Investopedia’s editorial guidelines.
- Source and assimilate correct financial data, derived from research reports, earnings calls, stock market trends, and economic news aggregators.
- Recognize and follow upcoming news and emerging stories.
- 2-4 years of digital news writing experience
- Experience with content management systems like WordPress and Drupal
- A deep knowledge of fundamental analysis
Compensation: discussed with qualified candidates.