Investopedia.com (est. 1999), a leading financial education platform, is seeking multiple Freelance Writers to cover stock market and financial news on a daily basis.
Candidates will report on company strategies, quarterly financial reports, and major economic signals to help readers invest more wisely.
- Compose timely news briefs while adhering to Investopedia’s editorial guidelines.
- Ensure news briefs are factual, accurate, objective, and concise.
- Source and extract correct financial data from research reports, earnings calls and financial news aggregators.
- Spot upcoming news and emerging stories.
- 2-4 years of digital news writing experience.
- Experience with content management systems like WordPress and Drupal
- A thorough understanding of banking and investing services and products.
- Work remotely from home.
Compensation: discussed with qualified applicants.