Currently, Investing.com is seeking a freelance Financial Journalist to provide fast paced news coverage of the global financial markets.
Hours: 12:00 to 17:00 EST Monday to Friday
Job summary: The successful candidate will be required to publish six to eleven short articles per day on a range of financial topics.
Articles are short-form, informational and average 250 to 300 words in length.
The successful candidate must be capable of self-directed work but will receive editorial guidance and feedback.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (mother tongue) – Must
- Understanding of financial markets (Currency/Commodity/Indices) – Major advantage
- Experience in writing on business or finance topics- Major advantage
- Degree in journalism, English or communications or degree in business, management or finance- Strong advantage
- Technology savvy
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities