InvesBrain.com, a financial news website aimed at Canadians and Canadian investors, welcomes Freelance Writers/Expert Contributors to write insightful, interesting, and shareable content for readers.
The editors would like to hear from writers with in-depth financial knowledge who can contribute original expert-level discourse, analysis and research on Canadian companies and investments, including emerging markets and financial trends influencing today’s economy.
The site’s goal is to deliver accurate, trustworthy, and actionable ideas and information that help investors identify risks and opportunities.
The ideal contributor will provide:
- Commentary, analysis and discernment of Canadian company news as it occurs, including exploration results, transactions, profitability and growth trends, etc.
- Discussion of ideas for long and short-term investing and trading.
- Analysis of Canadian small and mid-cap companies that brokers don’t cover or poorly cover.
- On demand research of specific stocks.
- Analysis of emerging business markets.
- Macroeconomic and market commentary, strategy discussions, and debate.
Compensation: varies based on contribution, from flat-rate (per article) or per word rate to retainer fees for monthly commitment.