InvesBrain is looking for freelance stock market journalists or writers who have an ability to tell stories in a relatable and compelling way and bring a style and voice developed by providing business, technology, stock markets, companies, or green economy content to social media driven websites similar to Business Insider or Huffington Post.
The ideal writer:
- Incessantly monitors business, technology, stock markets, companies, and the green economy
- Knowledgeable on emerging tech and environmental tech trends in Canada
- Has excellent reporting and writing skills, and the ability to write and edit shareable articles quickly
- Write a mix of articles, including short posts and long-form reported pieces
- Highly motivated, self-starter and able to work well independently.
Experience working for investment, business, economic, or financial publication an asset
This is a great publishing opportunity for recent graduates or students in their final years of study. We are looking for 400-800 word stories that are easy to digest, shareable, sharp, humorous, and informative. Writers should be able to explain complex financial, industry, technology or green concepts to all audiences.
Payment is provided based on each completed assignment and depends on experience.