The Quickbooks Resource Center is the entrepreneur’s co-pilot. It’s a place to learn about everything from payroll taxes and inventory to digital marketing and competitive analysis. It’s our job to help them navigate the muddy waters of starting and running a small business.
We are looking for regular freelance contributors to help us build a library of stories, guides and straightforward advice. Interested in joining us?
- A writer first, marketer second
- Able to write 2-4 articles per month
- Excited to be part of a team of freelancers
- Eager to become a better writer
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and interview people
- Willing to take constructive feedback from editors
- Interested in content promotion and link building
- Dedicated to helping small businesses succeed
- Invested in helping you become a better writer and marketer
- Keen to learn from your skills and experience
- Eager to build a team that meets regularly and supports one another
- Happy to compensate you well for great work