Internet Brands is searching for Freelance Writers to write legal content for Martindale-Hubbell, a leading provider of law firm marketing and information services.
In this role writers will create content for clients’ websites. They will receive a creative brief, conduct research on the client’s legal practice areas, and write content that adheres to both style and format guidelines.
Most assignments are two pages: 1) a homepage that sums up the firm’s practice; and 2) an interior page identifying one of the firm’s practice areas (e.g., personal injury; criminal defense; family law).
- Write from a creative brief without direct client contact.
- Quickly research, comprehend, and write authoritatively about legal topics.
- Translate complex legal information into accurate and consumer-friendly marketing copy.
- Write according to best practices for the web, including SEO optimization.
- Meet all deadlines. (Standard turnaround time is two business days.)
Ideal candidates should have prior experience in legal practice, legal marketing, or both.
Compensation: $40 per page. Word length varies per page, from 250 to 500 words.
This is a freelance, telecommuting position.