Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries.
The HR Reporter will regularly write stories that lead our coverage of the human resources industry, from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze the trends impacting human resource executives. You will monitor your beat, pitch stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders, hunt down scoops, and sometimes also edit others’ work. This position will report to a senior editor and managing editor.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven writing, reporting and editing skills
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories
- Ability to build relationships with important sources and report on complex subjects
- Strong digital news knowledge
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or better in journalism, English or similar field
- 3-5 years’ experience in business reporting
Location: DC or Remote
Position type: Full Time