We are seeking a part-time/freelance seasoned Creative Content Writer to assist with our internal communications, and brand marketing and PR in the US and UK. This is a part-time (20 hours/week) position. Joining our team is an ideal opportunity for those already in consulting, and/or wishing to bring on more projects working remotely on a part time basis or for project contracts. Compensation is negotiable and based on experience.
The person will assist the Director of Digital Marketing with INCOPRO’s internal communications, ghost writing, executive bios, as well as other job duties including light copyediting, covering organization events, etc. to help build and expand into the United States. This is an upbeat environment where you will support the team with writing blog posts, articles, whitepapers, and other thought leadership about important topics in fashion and apparel, consumer goods, and luxury that is relevant to anti-counterfeiting, brand protection and protecting an IP online.
INCOPRO is an expert in brand protection and enforcement delivering a truly global approach with innovative technology solutions to businesses facing IP infringement challenges online.
- Develop original content and bring big ideas to life in a fast-paced environment
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous projects with excellent communication skills
- Must have a highly creative approach to digital marketing and social media
- Researching important keywords to help drive more visits to your content online
- Optimizing content based on SEO best practices
- Working relationship with media contacts / journalists