IMPACT Group (est. 1988), a global human resources and career coaching company, is looking for part-time Freelance Resume Writers to create professional resumes and networking cards for clients in job search programs.
Basic Job Duties:
- Create traditional resumes, web-based resumes and networking cards based on IMPACT Group’s quality guidelines, alongside industry and occupational standards.
- Proofread drafts from other writers, making sure resumes are error-free, correctly formatted, and rich in content (including metrics and keywords).
- Revise, improve, and update previously written resumes to adhere to the company’s highy quality standards.
- Communicate with Career Coaches as required to compile information, devise strategies for clients’ resumes, and clarify instructions.
The best candidates for this position will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or associated field
- Resume writing certification (preferred)
- Former resume writing experience
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Word and its editing features
- Excellent grammar, spelling, style, and punctuation knowledge
- A readiness to use and comply with IMPACT Group templates, standards and procedures.
Candidates will work from home, up to 15-20 hours per week.
Compensation: based on experience.