The Content Writer / Editor will play a key role in creating compelling, engaging, and on-brand content aimed at both a consumer audience and several technology-driven business lines across the Technology business line for IHS Markit.
- Writes original content to support marketing efforts for IHS Markit Technology businesses including (but not limited to) website copy, brochures, product sheets, newsletters, case study development, etc.
- Creates presentation materials that support broad scale sales efforts for multiple products and audience types.
- Works with marketing and content team to develop compelling infographics for B2B and B2C technology audiences
- Shows a breadth of writing ability that can handle the related but divergent needs for consumer, B2B, and methodological content
- Successfully uses project management skills to keep work on track and on schedule.
- Helps build and maintain a content calendar for the Content Development team.
- Develops ideas for original content (blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, videos, infographics, presentations and the like) that support IHS Markit Technology business goals.
- Acts as a brand steward to assure all writing is on voice and advances established brand narratives.
- Uses your ability to take a spreadsheet full of data and create a compelling content piece that clearly and succinctly sums up the information.