We’re seeking a conversion-oriented copywriter to help build our organic rankings from a “topical” keyword perspective. Articles will need to be written for the general public, and will deal with wide-ranging dental topics like tooth decay, oral hygiene, sleep apnea, dental emergencies, etc., as well as savings-specific pieces on dental care costs, dental insurance benefits, dental savings plans advantages – and comparing/contrasting the advantages of dental insurance and savings plans.
We need 100% original content that is search-friendly and helpful – but highly targeted for specific keywords, topics, etc. as it relates to dental insurance, dental savings plans or any other dental related product we might offer (such as ancillary benefits). We want to educate readers on various aspects of dental health, wellness, savings and overall benefits of oral health.
Our content is ultimately intended to drive consumer purchasing decisions, by introducing readers to the importance of dental care as regards their overall health, and the advantages of dental savings plans.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Experience in the dental industry, with a proven ability to write informative and factually correct articles about nutrition, eating behavior, brushing habits, preventative methods, etc.
- A basic understanding of SEO concepts
- The ability to present dental health information in a unique, engaging and informative way
- Strong research and fact-checking skills
- Capable of consistently creating accurate, quality work.