Founded in 2006, Quality Nonsense publishes websites for webmasters, like WhoIsHostingThis and HTML.com.
The company HQ is in London, but our talented remote team of webmasters, writers & programmers are located across dozens of countries worldwide.
We are looking for a skilled editor that can:
- Plan & execute content strategy for each site
- Draft actionable briefs for blog posts, long form content and newsletter
- Manage content production from earliest draft to final published work
- Manage a team of freelance writers & delivery deadlines
- Draft irresistible headlines
- Provide actionable & constructive feedback to writers
- Polish our writer’s copy for clarity, grammar & length
- Help grow & mentor our writers
- Treat fact checking like the life and death matter it ought to be
- Spot sloppy errors, assumptions & cliches a mile off
- Ensure that our content is of the very highest quality
- Contribute to our style guide
- Liaise with webmasters