HostPapa Inc. (est. 2006), a provider of reliable website hosting solutions, is outsourcing work to a Freelance Writer to write technical-focused content for knowledgebase articles, step-by-step tutorials, and customer support materials.
- Research, write and edit technical content covering a variety of topics such as web hosting, email configuration, content management systems, website design tools, SEO, and so on.
- Create onboarding material to acquaint and educate customers about their products and services, including website hosting/development, email, and applications.
- Write content from a user’s viewpoint in a category and topic-based form.
- Stay current with popular trends in the web hosting space.
- Substantial experience writing technical content for public readers.
- An in-depth knowledge of web hosting and related services, including Cpanels, email programs, FTP, SQL, etc.
- Strong writing and editing skills, including using correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to impart complex technical information in a clear, concise and straightforward manner for non-technical customers.
- Solid research skills to find pertinent information.
- A basic understanding of SEO.
- WordPress experience is a must.
The successful candidate will receive regular ongoing assignments and can work a flexible schedule.
This is a remote, work-from-home position.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.