Seeking an Instructional Curriculum Writer on a contract basis to help develop industry-leading interactive classroom trainings for Vocational English Second Language (VESL) and Hospitality training for entry level workshop participants.
The Instructional Curriculum Writer will research and write engaging content and design curriculum materials to be used for classroom instruction any other learning deliverables needed to support training/learning goals. Must be familiar with current guidelines, policies, and regulations as they pertain to hospitality industry.
- Researching & writing for curriculum development as well as training delivery
- Formulate curriculum, teaching outlines and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, and workshops
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, working with subject matter experts
- Experience with instructional design methods – understanding of adult learning and methods – excellent communication and technical writing skills (accurate, succinct and compelling)
- Experience working closely and quickly with teams
- Facilitate and deliver training, and help review new or existing courses to ensure we meet our quality and branding standards
Select or develop teaching aids such as training handbooks for the instructor and the trainee, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference workshops.