Hornall Anderson has been a leading brand design/strategy firm for over 30 years, working with offices in Seattle and New York. Our work includes print, packaging, interactive, video, and environmental projects.
We are looking for a conceptual thinker, with both a strategic and creative point of view, to exhibit the highest standards of copywriting and design thinking resulting in best in class work for HA and our clients
You love crafting a story and have a passion for language.
We believe in the power of a narrative and are committed to building engaging experiences for our clients. We do it as part of a multi-disciplinary team that may just have a place for you.
Copy at Hornall Anderson is about more than just content. We work tirelessly to develop the right message, the right voice, the right tone, the right story—all in support of some amazing brand experiences.
What you’ll do:
Dig in to business problems to reveal insights and create meaningful connections that engage the end user.
- Work with design and strategy teams to create the big idea, then craft content across a wide variety of media including print, packaging, online/digital, built environment and motion/video.
- Work closely with internal teams as well as clients from concept to execution
- Bring “brand” to life for consumers
- Develop the brand voice; adapting as necessary to create long and short-form content, as well as headlines and taglines
- Work on large-scale, integrated and global projects—always bringing your POV to the discussion