You’re a creative writer and social media whiz looking for a part-time opportunity to have your writing get the credit it deserves but don’t want the stress and long hours of an ad agency. Are you a junior creative writer who wants their copy to actually get published? Or you’re a blogger on the side but have more great storytelling to offer? Maybe you’ve taken time off and looking to get back into the creative writing world…well this is the perfect opportunity to work at home and get your creative juices back! We want to hear from you.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You have a firm foundation of grammar, writing and language. You will be asked to submit a sample of your writing (published or not).
- You have 0-3 years of experience in writing; social posts, website copy, marketing content, PR copy and blog posts.
- A passion and enthusiasm for writing and the creative process needed!
- Desire and ability to keep up with current trends in digital design, social media, web development and communication technologies
- Ability to interpret and decipher a client request and/or creative briefs and develop copy /concepts that clearly communicate the brand message.
- You will be working remotely; reliability, attention to details, being deadline-oriented and organized – these are all as important as being able to write great copy .
- Ability to occasionally communicate with clients directly.