Specialty daily email for collectors of fine art photographs seeks writer/editor. The service is adding a daily news item of specific interest to these collectors into its existing format.
One dynamic detail-oriented person is sought to be the editor of this section. You’ll be working from your home office. In addition to your own research and writing, you will receive an email feed from users and correspondents with news tips to evaluate and write.
This is a job for an experienced journalist; applicants need a minimum of five years experience in a related job.
The job is permanent part-time, approx 15-20 hours per week. We prefer a person near our offices in Los Angeles, but will consider all qualified applicants. Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or in a related field.
- Research and write original content (articles are about 100-300 words)
- Manage freelance content contributors
- Fact check stories as needed
- Final edit and proofread all content for publication
- Develop contacts for news sources