We are a fast-paced digital media company seeking talented Freelance Content Writers who are also dads!
We are currently only looking for dads who can write in the first person while applying their own experiences to funny topics, educational pieces, and general parenting stories.
From funny dad text messages to stories about single father’s who share their experiences, you will be responsible for crafting engaging content around a variety of parenting-related topics from your own perspective.
You will specifically be writing for our newest website, DadPatrol.com.
Our websites reach millions of readers every month so you must be comfortable with writing for a large audience.
- Respond to posted assignments
- Source your own newsworthy images (no stock photos)
- String together 20 images, plus headlines and captions (100 words), for a cohesive and engaging experience for readers
- Upload all images and content to CMS (you will be trained)
- Cover racy, provocative, and risque, content and more (politics, news, entertainment)
- writing 3-5 slideshow articles per week
Slideshows are requested in two formats
20 pages long with 100 words per page, and 1 high-quality image per page.
20 pages long with 50 words per page, and 1 high-quality image per page.
- 2 years of freelance writing or web content creation
- Experience writing trending, provocative, and click-worthy content for the parenting niche.
- Confident at learning new content management systems
- Can find and crop high quality, newsworthy images
- Be a Dad
To apply you MUST provide a minimum of two writing samples of published work from other websites. Please include links in your cover letter. Also, please note this is a contract role and we will be expecting a weekly commitment of 3 + assigned articles completed within set deadlines.