Aaron Allen & Associates is looking for a freelance writer with a strong grasp of the finance and investment sector (including private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and banking); an appetite for news; and the ability to write about technical concepts in an easy-to-understand, conversational tone. Writers can work remotely but must be willing to track and identify upcoming news and potential stories, and work as a team player.
Our company is looking to engage a stand-by freelance writer who can work with us to complete multiple projects, ensuring all written materials are in line with our firm’s mission, objectives and brand. The ideal candidate will supply 1-2 blog posts per week, plus help with some ad hoc projects as needed. Specifics for individual projects will be shared as they are available.
- Previous financial writing experience
- Experience writing concisely, under deadline
- The ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand writing
- A passion for financial markets, company earnings, and news concerning private equity and investments
- The ability to interact, communicate, brainstorm, and present ideas to a larger team
- Knowledge of AP style and best practices
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines