We’re a small but incredibly resourceful team that is on the hunt for a Copywriter / Storyteller who knows how to bring a brand to life with words.
What you’ll do:
- Completely revamp, rewrite or repurpose copy on all Henkaa communications on and offline to ensure consistency and congruency to the newly developed brand book.
- Create a company wide brand communications guide for our omnichannel experience.
- Conduct a full website and marketing collateral sweep to develop a priority based project plan to methodically craft our words.
- Develop ongoing evergreen content, write copy for emails, promotional materials and marketing, including social media.
- Constantly measure and assess the performance of copy – split A/B test, make tweaks and changes to improve effectiveness.
Henkaa means “change”in Japanese and that’s what we specialize in – convertible dresses and multi-functional accessories that can be twisted, tied and styled in endless ways to foster individual diversity, while simultaneously providing a uniform aesthetic that brings groups of women together to celebrate sisterhood and life’s milestones.