Healthline prides itself on our authoritative content so we’re very pleased that health-seekers have made us the fastest growing consumer health site. We’re looking for exceptional health and medical experts to help us ensure that our content is accurate, appropriate, trustworthy, and empathetic.
1. Medical Reviewer
In this consulting role, you’ll provide guidance, feedback, and medical expertise to our editorial team. We’re looking for medical professionals to help make our broad scope of consumer health content — articles, mobile apps, videos, slideshows, and medical illustrations — the gold standard on the Web.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Medical Reviewer:
- Provide valuable medical scope and context by advising our editorial and content development teams
- Review our content to ensure medical accuracy and appropriateness for our consumer health audiences
- Answer health-related questions from readers
- Provide your medical point of view on a variety of topics
Here’s what you need to know:
- The amount of work will depend on our content topic needs and your availability.
- We’ll assign content for review based on your areas of expertise via a cloud-based file management system; each content piece takes, on average, about 30 minutes to review.
- We’ll compensate you at an hourly rate. You’ll invoice us through Bill.com and receive payment on a monthly basis.
We encourage you to spend time exploring Healthline.com to get a sense of the empathetic and actionable style of our content. You’ll also see how we emphasize the importance of our medical content reviewers.