We are looking for an experienced online copywriter to help with our client-facing and internal website projects. This position writes, edits and proofreads digital marketing-based, SEO friendly marketing content, including websites, landing pages, blog posts, display ads and text PPC ads. Qualified candidates require extensive experience writing websites, landing pages and blog posts. Candidates also require a deep understanding of both SEO and conversion and will have healthcare experience (B2B and/or B2C).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our online team (SEO, PPC, web developers, social media, MarCom), Director of Client Services, Account managers, writers and even CEO to create marketing-based, SEO friendly copy for our clients and our corporate website as well;
- Write compelling and conversational copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar;
- Provide copywriting, editing and proofreading services on online projects, and possibly some offline projects;
- Research, fact check, and interview for accuracy and clarity;
- Observe established departmental workflow processes and utilize project management tools;
- Actively participate in creative team meetings and client presentations;
- Work to tight deadlines;
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.