HCPro.com, a premier provider of healthcare compliance and management advisory products and services, is contracting Freelance Writers to contribute to the company’s growing repository of white papers that help physicians and medical professionals provide exceptional patient care and safety.
HCPro’s white papers help medical professionals research and ascertain the clinical criteria mandatory to carry out vital treatments.
Freelancers will overhaul existing white papers to match present-day industry requirements. This project involves rewriting, editing, and discoursing existing content according to updated research, interviews with SMEs, and editorial feedback.
- First-class writing, researching, and editing skills. Healthcare journalism and/or publishing experience is desired.
- Identify and interview subject matter experts (primarily doctors).
- Assimilate and comprehend medical, regulatory, and compliance content and follow specific project guidelines.
- Familiarity with the approaches of practitioner credentialing and privileging is desired.
- Simplify complicated content into refined prose suitable for a professional readership.
- Meet quality benchmarks and formatting requirements.
- Team up with the project editor to produce publication-ready work.
Compensation: per project. Pay rates are discussed with qualified writers.
Apply online with a resume, cover letter, and three writing samples.