Granite Media is looking for a talented freelance journalist to write comprehensive articles and guides about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
You’ll be one of several writers helping Granite Media launch a new website, Work + Money (www.workandmoney.com), later this summer. Work + Money will help its readers navigate their careers, build family savings, better understand ever-changing real estate and business landscapes, and enjoy their own wealth and time.
Your job will be to write well-researched articles and guides based on specific story assignments. We format our stories into bite-sized sections or lists to make them easier to browse and scan. In social media feeds, people will decide if your article is worth their time in just a split second. We therefore ask that you submit 3-5 strong headlines for each story so that we can test multiple variations.
- You’re knowledgeable about blockchain technology and can explain cryptocurrency with ease. You have published articles about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, or investing in digital currencies in the past.
- Your writing should engage our readers and draw them deeper and deeper into the story, from start to finish.
- We’re looking for laid-back, easy-to-understand writing that is anchored in facts, examples, and data without sounding too serious. All sources should be attributed.
- We write for a mass-market audience. Our readers want to learn about cryptocurrencies, but they new to the topic.
- All writing must be original
This is a work-from-home freelance position that pays on a per story basis. Pay is negotiable based on experience, research required, and article length.