Websites are the front door of every company today. We need people who know how to greet, vet, guide, and inform our clients’ audiences. You must write well, clearly and concisely. But you should also understand that a site’s content is more than its words alone, and contribute to our creative team’s vision with suggestions for other forms of content where and when appropriate.
Skills & talents:
- Able to write persuasively, yet credibly, to already established personas
- Able to create several cohesive storytelling throughlines based on an approved sitemap
- Fast learner (you can’t explain what you don’t understand)
- Ability to slip into client’s voice like a second skin
- Independent researcher (not everything will be handed to you)
- Team player
- Open to editorial direction and re-writing
- Did I mention re-writes?
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in English or Journalism preferred
- 3+ years as a communicator
- Samples please