The Technical Writer/Editor, Sr will:
- Experience in editing narrative and graphic products to identify and correct grammatical formatting and logic errors and to identify logical inconsistencies that will require author attention.
- Must have experience in the application a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and scheduling tools.
- Must have experience in meeting with authors and other team representatives to review documents, compile inputs/corrections, resolve incompatible comments, and provide final publishable documentation.
- Must have experience in explaining in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average reader to understand.
- Must have experience in being able to gather and convert data into a written narrative.
- Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education and guidance, first-use and tuning assistance problem solving and critical situation resolution.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision