This is our year to define and document our processes, procedures and policies so that as we grow we have our house in order. We need some help with interviewing team members to distill the tactical activities at each point of a larger function and documenting workflows. The deliverables for this project will be a handbook for managers and then possibly one for employees. We need your full attention for 6-8 weeks to knock this out.
• BS/BA with an emphasis on technical communications or a similar discipline
• 4+ years of technical writing experience with an emphasis on writing accounting and business systems documentation
• Guru level computer skills and not afraid to let your inner geek out. Mainstream technologies might include (Word, Excel, Photoshop, Visio or other process mapping technologies)
• Strong editing skills
• Smart, intuitive and able to formulate creative solutions when in unfamiliar territory
• Experience working in and around early stage companies so you know what it means to shift priorities and hang with busy people
• An organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks and activities without daily guidance