A global learning company seeks exceptional writers to help build an inspiring and advice-driven experience for parents of early learners. Writers will craft articles focused on the intersection of parenting and early education topics for an ongoing series of content published to the brand website, social and email channels. Writers will be responsible for execution of assigned article copy and headlines in line with the brand’s style guidelines and may be asked to help with topic ideation and pitching. Assignments will vary in length from 500 – 1000 words.
We are looking for writers who have expertise in parenting and early learning and a strong portfolio of online work writing for a parent audience and focused on early learning topics like literacy, math, science, social skills, emotional development and health.
We also need writers who:
- Are highly responsive to assignment requests
- Consistently hit deadlines
- Adhere closely to style guidelines
- Quickly and efficiently incorporate feedback as we refine our approach
- Can perform basic, topical background research
- Have excellent command of language and grammatical basics with demonstrated ability to write clear and engaging copy