We are looking for a detail-oriented, energetic, knowledgeable self-starter to support the Internal Communications team on a Freelance in-house basis. S/he will play a key role acting as Global Brands Group’s voice across all creative and social content. This person will aid in crafting and building GBG’s tone and voice with employees as well as helping to write responses to those who reach out to us directly through our social channels. The ideal candidate will be proactive, witty and innovative.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Write copy across all internal communications channels including online (Intranet), email and other company collateral.
- Assist in creation of copy for all internal communications needs including meetings/events, volunteer efforts and charitable giving activities.
- Craft posts and responses for social channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) ensuring that all responses are timely and thorough.
- Distill complex concepts into copy that’s exceedingly straight-forward.
- Deliver long-form, short-form, headlines, emails — whatever it takes to communicate GBG to our employees – and followers.