GiftBit, an online B2B marketplace for digital gift cards, is seeking a Freelance Writer to help brand Lightrail (www.lightrail.com)–a purchase widget that enables websites and apps to sell, send and accept gift cards.
This gig is ideal for an experienced writer who can craft different types of content that clearly explains a technical concept in an engaging style, while inspiring readers to discover their path to success using Lightrail and motivating them to take action.
The freelance writer will:
- Plan, research, draft and publish thought-leadership and product content.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders throughout the content production and revision process.
- Produce a variety of short- and long-form content including: blog articles, white papers, case studies, and ebooks.
- Employ basic SEO best practices with sensible responsibility.
- Identify newsworthy topics that enable product teams to build and manage customer engagement.
- Preserve brand voice and copy style across all channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or Communications
- Familiarity with Fintech, technology startups, and B2B Saas products
- 3+ years of digital writing experience with proficiency in social media.
- A portfolio that exhibits the writer’s ability to understand technology and marketing concepts and write interesting, motivating and clear copy.
Compensation: submit your desired salary.