General Assembly (est. 2011), a publisher of career training courses to help students master new skills, is looking for professional Freelance Writers to work on visually-compelling video projects covering specific disciplines of study, such as Design, Marketing, Technology, and Data.
This job is ideal for creative writers who can contribute ideas to storyboards with staff members and write engaging educational video scripts.
- Supervise workload efficiently.
- Optimize your time and performance while reaching new benchmarks of creativity and quality.
- A minimum of three years experience writing for technical or educational videos.
- A portfolio of script/video work demonstrating originality and humor.
- A BA/BS in English, Communications or comparable fields a plus.
- Knowledge in any of the following: User Experience Design, Web Development, Web Design, Data Analysis, Data Science, Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.