We are in search of an insightful and highly creative freelance professional who thrives not only on being inspired but also on inspiring others. The right candidate will be just as adept at using their imagination and looking at things from an abstract perspective as they are at focusing on minute details and polishing a piece of content to perfection.
As Freelance Fashion Blogger you will be responsible for pitching ideas to the management team and writing flawless and engaging content that speaks to our target customer in our FDF brand tone and voice. In addition, you’ll use your skilled fashion eye to pull inventory and style into elevated flat lays or on figure to compliment the written content. You’ll work with our photographer to capture beautiful images and creative director for any necessary finishing touches. Finally, you’ll promote the blog post through all FDF social channels.
- Superb writing skills especially in regards to clarity and readability.
- Ability to edit your own work and eliminate awkward wording, misspellings, inaccuracies, inconsistencies and grammatical errors.
- Ability write expert style tips that are relevant to our target customer.
- In-depth knowledge of all things fashion.
- Understanding of basic SEO.
- Experience styling fashion flat lays.
THE PROOF IS IN THE POST:
Along with your resume, please submit a blog post on the topic of three common body issues women struggle with and how to dress appropriately to minimize them. Blog should be written in the Front Door Fashion brand tone and voice and speak to women ages 30 to 45.