The Content Authority (est. 2009) recruits freelance writers to write content for a variety of clients across different industries. The agency’s goal is to deliver informative, high-quality content that will add value to their clients’ websites and help grow their businesses.
Writers can expect to work on these types of writing assignments:
- Blogging: writing informative or promotional blog posts that engage readers and rank for specific keywords.
- Copywriting: writing persuasive copy to generate sales, from sales letters and product descriptions to video scripts and PPC campaigns.
- eBook Ghostwriting: creating an ebook around a specific topic or subject to build brand awareness, collect leads or subscribers, or to generate income.
- Article Marketing: writing an article or a series of articles for article distribution across the Internet.
- Press Releases: writing a newsworthy press releases to publicize a significant event, inform customers about new products or services, or create brand awareness.
- Social Media Content: writing concise, shareable social media messages to build brand awareness, increase a company’s digital footprint, or attract more readers.
Writers who wish to join The Content Authority will need to submit an online application with a unique writing sample. The staff will then assess the writer’s skillset.
Compensation: pay rate is based on various factors, including an article’s length, type of article, and writing quality level. Writers are also able to receive direct orders from clients with higher pay amounts.