We run a network of review sites focused on Digital Products (think VPNs, Digital Service Sites, SaaS products, pretty much anything that can be bought and consumed online).
As we expand, we’re looking for more writers to help us help users select the best service for their needs.
If you’ve ever looked at a review site, you might notice that a lot of them are affiliate shills that try and sell a product with no thought to how good or bad it is.
That’s not us. We’re looking for real reviews of products, including the good, the bad, the ugly. Our end goal is to help users select the best service that they actually need.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be part of our writing team and producing content based on agreed upon availability.
Your main job will be creating review content (typically around 2000+ words). You’ll sign up, use, and review a product based on our review specifications.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- reviewing, testing and comparing software and paid websites/services.
- Writing guides on how to use these kinds of services and posts
- Writing roundups for the best products in a given category.
- Using Trello and Google docs to get work assignments, follow our editorial calendar, and stick to deadlines.
- Create screenshots and upload as necessary