Chicago Bar Project, a website documenting and discussing the local bar scene and culture in Chicago, is seeking local freelance writers to contribute new bar reviews as well as update existing ones already published online.
- runs at least 300 words long
- covers any bar in the Chicago city limits
- describes the location, interior and exterior of the bar
- incorporates interesting and intriguing (maybe even quirky) facts/history about the bar
- engages readers with a friendly, conversational writing style.
Payment: $50 per review.