Article 25, a health nonprofit, is looking for freelance writers to write short informational articles about health care and the repeal of Obamacare. The specific topics for the articles will be selected from a Facebook group bringing together a bipartisan group of Ohio women to discuss health care. You will be responsible for conducting online research, interviewing relevant sources, and summarizing your findings in short articles that will be shared with the Facebook group. This is a great opportunity for a journalism student or aspiring journalist!
You’re a great fit if you:
- Write quickly and are able to meet tight deadlines
- Can write clearly and concisely about complex topics
- Are comfortable conducting online research
- Are comfortable finding and interviewing sources
- Have a flexible schedule and so can take on articles when they arise