We are a San Diego-based company that specializes in selling dietary supplements, primarily our own brand that we manufacture on the premises. We are looking for talent to grow our online library of health-related content, particularly regular blog posts.
Because we are a niche industry, we are looking for individuals who have experience writing health-related content, preferably for the natural health sector on topics including, but not limited to, dietary supplements, herbal medicine, alternative healthcare practices, nutrition and exposure to various toxins.
We’re looking for individuals who can research and write informative articles that appeal to an online demographic — articles that easily capture attention and spark interest with creative titles and compel readers to continue beyond the first paragraph.
We would initially provide specific health-related topics to cover, but we are open to new ideas that fit our industry and our customer interests. There may also be opportunities in the future to refresh old content and write original long-form content (ebooks, guides, reports, white papers, etc.).
Who we’re looking for:
- Must be able to write professionally, yet maintain a friendly tone that is welcoming to our typical reader — not too technical or scientific.
- Must be able to cite your reliable resources. Use of APA style is preferred.
- Must be able to meet deadlines. If the fit is right, we could be asking for blogs of 200-500 words once a week!
- Must be open to working with other individuals in regard to content and editing.
- Experience with incorporating SEO into your writing is highly preferred. How else is your brilliant writing going to be found online, right?
This is a telecommute only position. Payment is per project and will depend on the project type. We pay $25-30 for articles of 200-500 words long and $35-55 for articles of 500-1000 words long.