We’re looking to build a team of bad-ass ghostwriters to fill our blog with all kinds of fresh-baked goodness. The trustedchoice.com blog (aka. TC/DC/B) is a safe place where readers can go to learn about things and/or stuff without having to dig through boring heaps of jargon-filled bullshit. The topics we cover may not be the most exciting, like “How to buy a house without a realtor,” so we need a bomb squad of misfit turd-polishers who can make mundane subjects hella-entertaining. Ya dig?
You will report to the marketing team for assignments, which will vary in time and difficulty. Some may come with a detailed outline that just needs the sections filled in, while others might involve digging through sites, stats and surveys to come up with insights and angles.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Write articles as well as correlate social posts
- Improve current content to make it more useful, relevant and entertaining
- Research and leverage expert sources
- Dig up stats ‘n’ facts for articles
- Find images and other visuals to break up the content
- Ensure SEO article requirements are met
- Work with designers and videographers to make content vision come to life