Gingerbread Marketing, a digital content creation agency, regularly recruits Freelance Writers to craft epic blog posts for various clients in B2B SaaS, Human Resources, Healthcare, Finance, and many other industries. The agency has a network of 2500 writers across 26 different market sectors to handle specific projects.
To be considered for writing projects, writers should:
1) be specialists in a niche or industry (and not generalists);
2) know how to develop result-producing marketing content that helps businesses improve their digital footprint and brand their services and/products;
3) excel at writing epic content (above 1000 words) that pulls readers in;
4) be able to write for both search engines and readers; and
5) be Native English speakers who can produce content void of grammatical and spelling errors.
Compensation: varies per project, but rates are competitive.APPLY TO GINGERBREAD MARKETING
To become a freelance writer for Gingerbread Marketing, go to the homepage at https://gingerbread.marketing/, scroll to the bottom, and click on the link Apply to work for Gingerbread Marketing. Writers will need to complete an online application.