Isabella Media Inc. is a rapidly growing collection of websites (covering conservative topics, job search & hiring and more).
- Write one article per week minimum, no maximum.
- Each article is outlined for you, ready to be filled in (makes writing the article much simpler/faster.)
- You must cite your sources but only using the appropriate anchor text.
- Sometimes you must make phone calls to companies to gather information from either customer support or a few stores themselves. Formal interviews are encouraged.
- Once you gain proficiency, we’ll see if you’d like to be an editor instead/in addition to.
This role is ideal for someone who’s a full-time freelance writer or someone who simply enjoys writing and using their skill to earn extra money. Some writers write for the site nearly full-time. Topics are provided. This role will last indefinitely. English majors, journalism majors, communications majors, liberal arts majors, business administration majors, education majors, stay at home parents seeking a flexible schedule, and recent college grads seeking part-time to full-time work are encouraged to apply.