Relentless Investment Research, LLC is looking to expand our team of contributors. We are a young startup company that provides an investment research platform focused on Africa and Latin America. We’re looking for freelance writers to cover topics related to investing in Latin America.
We strive to provide top-notch investment articles to our unique audience. We are interested in teaming up with individual contributors willing to research Latin America’s financial markets and write great, informative articles.
Articles can be about:
- Latin American stocks – locally traded, ADRs, or GDRs
- ETFs and mutual funds
- Economy – country or region specific
- Political or regulatory dynamics
- International investing concepts
- Latin American bonds; debt markets
[expand title=”Read More”]
We want articles that are well researched and share a unique opportunity with our audience. The articles must be relevant to investors. Writing about investment opportunities in publicly traded stocks, mutual funds, or ETFs is a plus.
- Passionate about LATAM financial markets
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Able to be objective, logical, and creative when analyzing frontier and emerging markets
- Meticulous attention to detail and keen eye for accuracy
- Ability to communicate complex investment concepts in writing, plus strong proofreading skills
- Self-motivator, able to work independently