The Kim Komando Show, the nation’s leading talk-radio show about everything digital, is looking for Freelance Writers to share their passion for consumer electronics and write regularly for its website Komando.com.
Writers will be covering new and emerging trends in gadgets, gizmos, widgets, phones, tablets, tech, online security, privacy issues, and everything digital.
- Pitch weekly topics and articles appropriate to the Komando brand and useful to its readers.
- Produce copy that ranks Komando.com as the online authority
Writers will address two types of articles, tips and news.
- News Articles (min 400 words): $30 per article
- Tip Articles (min 600 words): $50 per article
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Engaging storytelling skills.
- Captivating headline writing.
- Professional-level skills in simplifying complex information and writing for a consumer audience.
- Proficiency in WordPress or comparable CMS and Web publishing, HTML editing desired.
- Experience covering the digital/electronics industry.
- Acquainted with AP style.