Refinery29.com, a fashion and style website to help contemporary women live a more beautiful life, is seeking Freelance Writers who can expertly write about beauty through a personable viewpoint and an outgoing sense of humor.
Freelance writers will need at least one year of digital publishing or journalism experience and writing timely stories on deadline. Writers with personal and professional contacts in the beauty industry are preferred.
- Keeping current with all facets of beauty: styles, product releases, social movements, industry trends, celebrity gossip, and so on.
- Researching and developing article ideas, pitching new topics, and creating 3-5 engaging stories each day.
- Using a Content Management System to publish your own stories, along with sourced photos.
- Building your own stories in our custom CMS; frequently sourcing your own photos
- Interested writers will need to submit a resume, cover letter, and two beauty-themed article samples.
Payment: to be discussed with hired writers.